Citiland Surveyors Limited acts as a project manager on behalf of the developer and collects information required in the publication of the sales brochure and price list both in English and in Chinese for the residential portion of the development. The aim is to ensure the sale of the residential properties to comply with the requirements as specified in the Residential Properties (First-hand Sales) Ordinance.
The nature of services is as follows:
- Conduct detailed on-site survey and analysis for all information that required for the sales brochure and price list.
- Coordinate with the appointed architect, solicitor, IT professional regarding the plans and drawings, saleable areas, government lease, deed of mutual covenant and Agreement for Sale and Purchase for the preparation of the sales brochure and price list.
- Provide all necessary information to the appointed printer for the production of the hard copies of sales brochure and price list available to general public.
- Liaise with The Sales of First-hand Residential Properties Authority and relevant government departments regarding the preparation and uploading of the sales brochure and price list to the Sales of First-hand Residential Properties Electronic Platform.
- Upload the sales brochure and price list to the website designated by the developer for the development.
- Revise the content of the sales brochure and price list for the development in a 3 months interval to ascertain whether or not the information set out in the sales brochure and price list are accurate as at the date of the examination.